Our Boys

Monday, February 8, 2010

In case you didn't know - yesterday was the Super Bowl. The Saints won. I called it.


Now that I have updated you all on the football news, here's the fun stuff - our DiGiorno sponsored pizza party!!!! I signed up several weeks ago to "host" a DiGiorno Game Day Believers Party (spokesman is none other than Pittsburgh's own Jerome "The Bus" Bettis) and was picked. I received this fabulous "party pack" complete with 6 coupons for free Digiorno pizzas, $4 off coupons for my guests, a DiGiorno hot pad, a DiGiorno pizza cutter, DiGiorno stickers, and DiGiorno party beads. The catch? Serve the pizza and upload photos. Basically - eat and blog - that I can do. By the way . . . the thin crispy flatbread Chicken Tuscano is OUT OF THIS WORLD and the garlic bread crust pizzas are way Delicious as well!!!

Brett and I and ALL our pizzas!

Lucy wearing her DiGiorno beads

"Tucker, what did you do for those beads?"

I made a Brownie Banana Split Pizza to keep up with the theme for dessert

The Billings Family LOVE DiGiorno pizza!

And last, the boys and their food...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...