So I am week behind but we have hit another pregnancy milestone - the third trimester! Yep! Last Tuesday we are officially 28 weeks pregnant and in the home stretch. Now, sooner rather than later, this little person will making his/ her debut to the world and we can't wait!
Here's my brain dump for today...
- Here I am 29 (as of Tuesday, 3/1) weeks pregnant.
- We have a our first prenatal class this weekend.This one is an overview with a tour of the hospital and a Q and A session.
- I finished replacing the knobs on the dresser. The new ones seem a little too modern for this old piece but I like the brushed silver so much better and they are functional. It will work.
- Brett helped me for several hours in the kitchen. Not what you think. There was no cooking taking place. Instead, we removed almost everything from every cupboard and tried to rearrange/ organize better in preparation for all of the new baby kitchen items soon to come. Our kitchen is terrible in terms of space and functionality.
- I made this Sausage, Pepper, and Onion Pizza from Rachael ray's magazine for dinner last night. It was different. I used Italian chicken sausage form Trader Joe's and it was quite tasty. This picture is clearly from her website and not of my actual pizza - I have trouble taking pictures of food lately. I am far to hungry to put off the the satisfaction for a picture.
- There is a substitute sitting in our office right now couching so loud I think he might need help. When he finished coughing, he farted. I giggled. I might be 5 years old.
- Winter...I am done with you.