Our Boys

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Is a post a post if it doesn't have pictures?

So I know I haven't posted in a while and it's not because there's been nothing to post. We actually have been up to a lot of things, many revolve around getting ready for BB. I also love to post with pictures and have been struggling to remember my memory card to download them. Anywho, I actually have lots to update and will soon. My parents and one of my brothers will be in town for a few days and after that I have sometime off for spring break. After that, I'll be sure to post - pictures and all!


Here's something though...Brett made Balsamic Steak with Radicchio a few weeks ago for dinner. We got the recipe from the Food Network Cookbook and it was delicious. It was our first time cooking with radicchio and eating it not mixed in a salad. It is bitter, which I did not realize, but was OUTSTANDING with this steak!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...