Our Boys

Friday, October 3, 2008

Dinner experiments this week

I tried two new recipes this week that I highly recommend (both from Rachel Ray's magazine). The first was Cheeseburger Meatloaf which I made on Tuesday along with mashed potatoes. Delicious. The second was Reuben Pizza which I made last night to eat while watching the game. It is more like a calzone instead of pizza as it has a top crust, but it did not turn out just right. I bought Pillsbury dough and found that the stuff is literally impossible to roll out. Therefore, I ended up with two crusts, neither of which were round, nor were they the same size or shape. While it was coking, Brett came downstairs with a puzzled look on his face and asked what was in the over. When it was done and i put it on the table, he got such a kick out of it, that he took a picture. It may not look pretty, but man was it good!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think you should send a picture of the dog face reuben pizza to racheal rae!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...