Our Boys

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Reasons Brett should not travel for work and leave me home alone with the dogs...

  1. I drink too much so that I don’t hear noises in the house (actually, in my head). But really our house does make more noise when Brett is gone leading me to believe that I will be the next victim of a brutal home invasion. (it didn’t help that my mom decided to tell me a true story of a home invasion of a good friend of hers. Thanks mom!)
  2. Sleeping with a golf club is NEVER a good idea. However, if I were to fall victim of home invasion a golf club would be the most ideal weapon to ward off the invaders.
  3. I have no one to complain to when I very unfairly get a speeding ticket. Really? What police man drives a Dodge Charger? Only in Naperville!
  4. The dogs and I simply CAN NOT get out of bed without his encouragement.
  5. I am not a morning person, therefore I am inefficient in the morning. I have been late to work three days in a row. I need someone to monitor me.
  6. I miss him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

However....if Brett being out of town means that Natalie and I get gourmet meals....then I am all for Brett going out of town!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...