Our Boys

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Could I be a Fly Lady?

I remember years ago, when my family was first getting introduced to the Internet, my Dad checked our family email and there were hundreds of emails from a "Fly Lady". Apparently my mom had happened upon this web site designed to help "you" get control of your life, declutter your house and help you escape CHAOS (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome). Since then, on occasion, I have looked at this web site, "shined my sink" and then never got nay further.

I guess I should say that I L.O.V.E. for our house to be clean. I love to spend a day off work, cleaning top to bottom, and completely wearing myself out. Then, cleaning goes by the wayside until my next day off or the next time I know someone is coming over.Well, with a new baby on the way, I know those all day cleaning extravaganzas won't be happening. I also know that it will not be a top priority and ultimately whether our house is clean or not, it really won't matter. BUT, I still love a clean house and even more so am motivated to have a clean house to raise our baby in. A big issue is the dog hair. Lucy and Tucker, cute and lovable as they are, shed. A. LOT.


So, I am thinking that between now and the arrival of this little thing I am going to try to do more than shine my sink....we'll see.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...