Our Boys

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Now all we need is a baby...

It's official - I am on maternity leave. Yes it's a bit early but I'm hoping that BB allows me a few days (or at least until May 12 after say 2:30 when I should be done with my hair appt.) to relax and put my feet up. I swore that today I was doing nothing, and that's exactly what I did. Here's a run down...
  • 6:30 am - got up and fed the dogs
  • 7:00 am- took Brett to the train station
  • 7:15 am - returned home, ate cheerios, a banana and a glass of milk
  • 7:30 am - returned to couch to promptly fall asleep
  • 10:00 am - woke up and had a glass of orange juice and watched I don't know what on TV
  • 12:00 pm - fixed lunch and started watching the multiple episodes of Pregnant in Heels that I had a recorded
  • 1:30 pm - talked to two of my best friends on the phone for the next 1+hours
  • 3:00 pm - returned to couch to finish watching recorded episodes of Pregnant in Heels

Now this is my kind of day. Tomorrow will be more productive, but man this was fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...