Our Boys

Monday, September 15, 2008

Brett's Opening Statement

My lovely wife started this blog to keep our family and friends in the loop as to what is going on in our lives. I have decided to become a contributor. At the outset, I think she really wanted me to take an interest. However, the more she thinks about it, I think the more gun shy she becomes. Eventually, she will come to regret it.

Ideally, I would like to draft a post or two per week. For the most part, I will stick to the script and try to keep everyone informed as to what is going on in the burbs or life in the big city. I cannot promise that I will not deviate from the script from time to time (or weekly) to use the blog as a creative outlet to rant, to ponder, to discuss, to opine, to joke, to reminisce and/or to rant.

In the event someone decides to read what I write, I certainly appreciate comments...unless said comments are negative or in ay way critical of the content of my posts. With that said, we hope everyone is doing well. We miss everyone and hope to see, e-mail and/or speak to you soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...