Our Boys

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010

I can't believe that Christmas has come and gone already. It seems like every year that time between putting up the tree and feeling all of the excitement of the season and the time to take down the tree gets shorter and shorter. I can't even imagine what next year will be like with a baby!

20 Week Baby Bump
As always we traveled to PA to spend the holiday with my family. We didn't leave until the afternoon of the 23rd because I worked up until then. Brett and I cooked my Mom our now traditional Birthday/ Christmas Eve meal, although she had done most of the prep work. We had one of Brett's delicious turkeys and some yummy corn casserole and mashed potatoes.
Christmas morning was wonderful. I love how everything we do over the holidays has become predictable. Not in a bad way, but in a comforting traditional way. Mom passed out gifts and we all had a wonderful time opening so many amazing things! Here we are in our 2010 Christmas Morning in PJs picture...
I hope that everyone enjoyed their Christmas and made some memories with family.
Happy Holidays from the Clancys!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...