Our Boys

Thursday, June 23, 2011

A sleepless Thursday

Today is Thursday and Owen is 6 weeks and 1 day old. While normally a precious and peaceful baby, today he has decided that naps are overrated.

That is fine except that he is TIRED!
Here has been his day...
Mommy holds/ feeds/ dances with/ rocks Owen for said period of time until he falls asleep.
Owen lays down in his crib and almost immediately wakes up and begins wailing.
Mommy listens to Owen wail for as long as humanly possible.
Mommy picks Owen up and it begins all over again.

At about 4:00, I gave him a warm bath and we came into his room to play. He is now on his Boppy  under his Baby Einstein Ocean Adventure Gym as happy as could be, smiley and filling his pants.
I sit here staring at my little angel - still in my night gown. It's 4:42 pm. . . glad I'm dressed for bed already.

*Note - in the time it took me to take above picture and finish post, the little angel is fast asleep. I am not moving him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...