I love brain dumps...whether they are via blog, email, text, whatever, we all need them. So here's my mid week dump (I have the same mentality as a 10 year old because I giggled as I typed "dump").
1. It's hot. I hate it. I know. I shouldn't complain because we are what seems like days away from breaking out the parkas in the good ole Midwest. I don't know why we live here. It's too hot, too cold, too rainy, too windy. Always too something. The hot is much more tolerable here.
2. I want one of these. This one is at Target and is actually made of glass, not cheap plastic. I don't know where I would store it as our house seems to be shrinking.
3. I also want one of these L. L. Bean tote bags. They're so cute and would be perfect for schlepping (my new favorite word) our stuff around. Owen has a lot of stuff + I have a lot of stuff = we need a fun tote bag for all our stuff. I have no clue what color to order, nor do I know what size or whether I should get it with our without a zipper. I do know I want to have "Team Clancy" embroidered on it and I don't know that it will fit.
5. Love. This. Smile. He is smiling up a storm and it makes me laugh every single time.
6. I also love this face. It's his poopin' face.
7. Did I mention it's hot and I don't even want to go outside.
8. Owen woke up 3 times last night. It sucked! The 3rd time was the worst because he wasn't hungry or need a change. His reflux was bothering him and he spent about 15 minutes burping and doing the hard swallow like it was burning. I hate that for him.
9. From where I am sitting, I can see a huge cob web in the corner and i don't feel like getting up to get rid of it.
10. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Products are my new fav. I have the Lavender hand soap and Lemon Verbena All Purpose cleaning concentrate. Even Scotty commented on the scent when he was here.
11. I want to make my own cleaning wipes, I just need a container big enough to hold a roll of paper towels. Any suggestions? I found one idea - to cute the roll of paper towels in half with an electric knife. Good thought. No electric knife here.
12. My lil man just woke up. Brain dump ends here :-)