Our Boys

Friday, July 31, 2009

A Very Funny Martha Moment

So this may not be the most politically correct thing ever said but it made me laugh out loud and I wanted to share.

This morning I had the TV on as cleaned for background noise. The Today show turned into Martha Stuart with Joan Rivers as her guest. I turned off the vacuum to answer the phone, ended the call and watched for a few moments. As Martha was showing Joan how to make a purse for Valentine's Day the following conversation took place:

Martha: Do you have a sewing machine?

Joan: Are you crazy?!?!?

Martha: You should get yourself one for when you get old (this in itself is funny to me because that women must be 90, but that is what $80,000 of plastic surgery will do for you) and have time. You know, I have a room in my house with ten sewing machines that all do different things.

Joan: You should send those to Angelina Jolie and she could put her kids to work.

I am sorry I just busted out laughing!

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Oh, hilarious. Joan Rivers is pretty much awesome. Love it.

Sandra said...

I love it!! That is hilarious! Yes, she says whatever comes to mind, doesn't she?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...