But, so far I have read the following chic books and was not disappointed by any of them:
- Such A Pretty Fat by Jen Lancaster
- Pretty in Plaid by Jen Lancaster
- Something Borrowed by Emily Griffin
- Something Blue by Emily Griffin
- Shopaholic Ties the Know by Sophie Kinsella
And I read the following non chic book and was not disappointed in it either:
- Night by Elie Wiesel
Not bad given that it took me until half way through July to get started...
So, anyone read anything else that I should move to the top of my list? Happy Reading!