Our Boys

Friday, July 24, 2009

What have I been reading...

I know I have done a little complaining about how busy I have been and that I have been feeling a bit stressed. In between summer school, classes, yard sale,and all the other things that have been keeping me running, I have found some time to read. At the beginning of the summer I made a summer reading list for myself. Unfortunately, it took me half the summer to get started and it seems that these books are on a lot of other people's list and are difficult to get from the library.

But, so far I have read the following chic books and was not disappointed by any of them:
  • Such A Pretty Fat by Jen Lancaster
  • Pretty in Plaid by Jen Lancaster
  • Something Borrowed by Emily Griffin
  • Something Blue by Emily Griffin
  • Shopaholic Ties the Know by Sophie Kinsella

And I read the following non chic book and was not disappointed in it either:

  • Night by Elie Wiesel

Not bad given that it took me until half way through July to get started...

So, anyone read anything else that I should move to the top of my list? Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Emmy said...

I just finished "Target Underwear & a Vera Wang Gown" by Adena Halpern...nice, easy to read book! (it's under nonfiction if you look for it)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...