Our Boys

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Celebration with the ladies of "75"

This post should have preceded my Snow Day, but I got lazy, I mean cozy, with the puppies and it took me until today to download pics. On Thursday, the ladies in my office and I went out for a holiday lunch and gift exchange. In the pats we have drawn names and bought for each other but this year we did something a little out of the ordinary - we bought our self a gift! We turned it into a little game and in the end someone won a prize, but it was very fun shopping for myself and laughing out loud as everyone tried to guess each other's present.Happy Holidays ladies, you make work SO much better!
Me and Meg
Linda and I modeling out matching new scarves!!!








And, our specal guest...Santa!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...