Our Boys

Thursday, January 8, 2009

A lil' of this, a lil' of that...

First, a big THANK YOU to Michael C. from Nike.com with whom I had the pleasure of having an online chat with the other day. He found my shoes in the right size AND color in Florida and Washington and explained how to order them. YEAH!!!

Second, congrats to Brett who got up at 5:20 this morning to go to the gym before court. I am so proud of him for being so motivated and having such a great attitude about his new healthy lifestyle. I on the other hand NEED HELP! I have skipped the gym the past two days because my legs hurt so bad from squats and lunges on Monday. I also broke down and made linguine with hot sausage for dinner last night. God, please grant me some self control! As you can see, the dogs have not made any changes.







Third, Lucy and Tucker would like to publicly welcome and introduce their new friend, Tux. Natalie and Jason adopted a sweet little shitzu over winter break and I think Lucy is in love....

Lastly, I did not post about New Years because Brett and I have made it a tradition to spend a quiet New Years at home each year. This year we (obviously) played a lot of guitar hero, but we also made homemade pizzas...on the skookie pans!!! We used Jiffy pizza dough mix which was so easy and then added our own toppings. They turned out fabulous!

2 comments:

The Hoolihans... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hoolihans... said...

You need to give me the recipe -Claudette

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...