Our Boys

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Can't take us anywhere


OK, so last Friday night Brett and I went out with Adam and Liz. We had an AMAZING dinner at Cafe Iberico, a Spanish Tapas restaurant in the city ( I could maybe get you there but I am so bad with street names). The food was so good and the Sangria even better. I think Brett is really starting to like this tapas thing. Funny thing about this restaurant is that on their TVs is Spanish broadcasting...right in the middle of dinner there is a program (in Spanish) and all we can see is that the people on the show are gutting the inside of a some board looking thing from its rear end to its head. Ummm, I have never been to Spain, but I am pretty sure in the US this is not your run of the mill dinner TV. Anywho, we left the restaurant with full tummies and went to...ummm...really I just drew a blank on the name of the bar, something with a B. Maybe Liz would be so kind to post and fill me in where we were. Well, we had a few drinks and I decided to take the camera out and what happened from there I do not know. The result was a lot of pictures of 2 well educated 20 something females and 2 moderately educated 30 something males doing a lot of dumb things...
















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...