Our Boys

Thursday, November 13, 2008

*clip* *clip* *snip* *snip* Oh the sound of clipping coupons!

Please do not laugh at what I am about to say. I. Love. Coupons. I live for using coupons at the grocery store, at the movie store, at restaurants, at clothing stores; if there is a coupon to be had I want to find it and use it and revel in the money I save. Fifty cents may not seem like a lot but several times a week times 52 weeks a year, wow! Brett even told the cashier at Wal Mart once, that my coupon-clipping-money-saving addiction was a main reason that he married me. So right now I am sitting looking at a pile of coupons I have accumulated over the past like two weeks. They are coupons sent to me via email because I have either signed up to received them or ordered online and coupons sent to me in the mail. You know the ones that send glued to a small advertisement and are about the size of a credit card. I am making a list and this is what I have come up with:

Kohl's
$10 off any purchase AND *15% off this Friday an Saturday

Victoria's Secret
*$10 off a $60 purchase (also of note their long sleeve sleep shirts are 2/ $30; how cozy do these look?)

The Limited
$30 off a $100 purchase, $20 off a $60 purchase or $10 off a $20 purchase

GAP
*30% because it is the friends and family sale

Express
$30 off a $90 purchase or $15 off of a $45 purchase

Borders
30% off one item $10 or more
Any offer w/ an * beside it is an email offer and I would be more than happy to share!

This is awful because I mean these are some great deals and it would not be a financially sound move for me to let these deals go to waste. Brett is all about saving money; I think maybe our definition of "save" may be slightly different, but it would be far better to make all of my purchases now when I can save money than to wait until a time when I am sans coupon, right?

Oh the dilemma!!!!!! Most of the coupons expire this weekend...can I hold out and keep my wallet closed tight? We'll seeeeeeeee......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...