Our Boys

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Just another day in the life...

Brett finished up his dental work today so I again get a free day off. Unfortunately I left my camera cord at work and so a real post from last weekend will have to wait because the pictures are a must. We had dinner with Liz and Adam on Friday night and just had the best time. On Saturday Brett went into the office and so I ran some errands and got a head start on some Christmas shopping. I also went to Super Wal Mart to get some Thanksgiving groceries...my, oh, my, is that place a mad house! Sunday was quite productive as we finally got our new storm windows installed (and by we I REALLY mean WE did it!). The week will continue to get more and more hectic as we get ready for Thanksgiving and then on Friday we are off to Moline, Il for Natalie and Jason's wedding. Fortunately, Aunt Cari is the in house doggie sitter so Tucker and Lucy get to spend all weekend with her and their cousin, Hera!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...